Hello and WELCOME :-)
So lets just cut to the chase...to blog or not to blog? That was my question.
I've been going back and forth about if and when to start blogging. I had the best of intentions to start up right after my surgery...to help keep track of my progress, as well as keep all of you fabulously caring folks up to speed on everything. However, life has gotten away from me per usual, and here I am about 6 weeks post op just now constructing my first post. Oy :/ Better late then never, right?
There's been SO much going on! As the plot thickens, I've found it difficult keeping in touch with all who I love in life...whether it be family, friends, Atlantans, New Yorkers, or Nashvillians. My hope is that by building this blog, I will find a new outlet in helping to nurture those relationships that I hold near and dear to my heart.
So, welcome! I can't always promise it'll be great (or even good), but I can promise you that it'll be "Liz". Take your shoes off, make yourself at home....and stay awhile :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment