Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Beat the heat ...

... and stay FRESH! 
I just had to share one of my new fav purchases this week. It's hot as all get out here in Nashville with a heat index of 100+. This seems to be the running theme all over the good ole USofA these days. I guess it is the middle of July after all ;-) With this extreme heat, it seems impossible to stay CLEAN, or at least feel +smell clean. Its seems as though the minute you walk out the door, it's time for another shower... umm, yuck! I've been on a search for a good sturdy deodorant to help combat this weather and kept coming up empty handed. That is until I tried  ...

<em>Degree Motion Sense</em> I/S Energy Size: 2.6 oz

Degree motion sense = miracle worker! It truly works like none either, even YES, those Rx strength options. And, it's at a pretty darn reasonable price, coming it at right under $4.00. Not bad, eh? If you're having trouble staying so fresh and so clean clean this Summer, I say it's time to hit up your nearest drugstore and make this purchase. Everyone within in a smelling radius of you will thank you :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment